Friday, April 15, 2011

Date Night!!

Last night our wonderful friend, Amy offered to watch Kacen for a couple hours so Chris & I could go out and enjoy eachother's company! (Thanks Amy, we can't thank you enough!) We ended up having a picnic in the park & went for a nice walk :) We had a great time and totally feel re-connected now!

I missed Kacen like crazy, this was the first time leaving him since he was born. My mind was wondering what he was doing, If he was crying for his mommy & daddy, all those things! I knew he was perfectly fine with Amy & was probably sleeping peacefully but my mommy mode just wouldn't shut down lol!

We cracked a bottle of wine in the middle of a city park - tisk tisk ! lol, thankfully no one noticed!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you two!! Re-connecting is so important for your marriage and it also shows Kacen that marriage is just as important as being parents! Great picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! I'm glad we were able to get out for a couple hours, It was fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete