Saturday, April 2, 2011

An update on Kacen! :)

Well, Kacen is almost one month old now. He will be 1 month on April 7'th 2011. This month has been incredible, I do not know how to describe it in words! It has been filled with love, joy, happiness, peace and thoroughly amazing! Chris & I just love our little man to pieces and are so thankful he is here & healthy! Kacen is such a good baby, he sleeps more then I thought he would, he usually let's us have a good 3-4 hours at night before waking up! I was expecting to be on night shift for a few years, lol..

He's a quiet baby, he doesn't 'fuss' often, usually only when he is hungry or needs a diaper change :) (Daddy's gettin' good at diaper changing now!) Motherhood cannot be expressed through words, but only through love. I love my baby boy more then anything and can't wait to watch him learn and discover new things in the days to come. He makes me feel complete and gives life a purpose. I can't imagine my life without him!

5 comments:

  1. Aw, you are so lucky- this is the absolute best time of a child's life. They learn so much in the first few years!

    I see from your profile that you sponsor four children in S. Africa- that is so great!
    Visiting from CafeMom

    Have a great week!

    Carolee
    Come on home
    Working at home advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little angel! I know everyone says this but enjoy this time, it goes so quickly. I agree, motherhood can't really be accurately described in words. You just have to feel it for yourself. It's the best job in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolee, It certainly is amazing to watch how quickly they grow up and discover new things each day all on their own! It's incredible :)

    Julie, Thank you; it has already been going by quickly! But I cherish every second of it! :)

    Xoxo
    Eva Davies

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO sweet!! I love when they are just newborns! Congrats!! I cherish every minute I have with my son! Stopping by as your blogging buddy playing catch up after a weekend of sick kid and dead fridge! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly, Thank you! I am in absolute love, who would have thought you could love someone SO much! :) How is your little one feeling now? Dead fridges are horrible, that happened once when I was out of town for a week - what a mess! Lol!

    ReplyDelete