Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm going to go die.of.exhaustion!

I am exhausted today! I have no idea why, I slept like a rock last night & only woke up twice to feed Kacen. Hmm, maybe I was jogging in my sleep? (I really should be to lose pregnancy weight!).

We are still working on un-packing, arranging and decorating our new home - pictures soon, I promise!! The past week has been nuts, I feel like I haven't sat down or taken a breath. We are hoping the stress level goes down a few notches within the next week or two. I am sure once we are completely settled into the new place & feel like it is home, we will all feel much better. :)

Kacen will be 6 weeks old on Thursday - crazy,right?! It feels like just yesterday I was on my way to the hospital to check in and wait till someone told me I could push! Now I have been holding,snuggling, kissing, burping, feeding, changing & loving him for 6 weeks! <3

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

2 comments:

  1. It feels that way, doesn't it? I still feel like that and my daughter is 2 weeks shy of her first birthday! Hang in there it gets easier and I bet once you are settled into your new home it will be a lot easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you are exhausted...moving and having a new baby!

    The time does fly though, huh?

    Just wanted to let you know-if you haven't already done so, hop on over to the *NEW* Blogging Buddies site (we have moved and gone social!)

    Add your profile and blog, facebook & twitter links to the appropriate groups. You can also "like" our Facebook fan page from there.

    The Blogging Buddies Social Network

    Have a great Easter!

    Carolee
    Come On Home

    ReplyDelete