Sunday, April 10, 2011

We are H-O-M-E!!!

We made it to our new house! It was a longgg drive, but so worth it! It's like opening a new box of crayons, a fresh beginning to a colorful future! (: Kacen slept for a fair amount of the 7 hour drive! He woke up for feedings & diaper changes, but that was about it. SO glad he enjoyed the nice long trip.

Now moving all these boxes into the house is going to be a total pain in the but, same with unpacking! Ick, lol. At least now we can finally do a nursery for Kace! We didn't before in our old house because we knew we wouldn't be staying. We aren't sure of a theme or anything yet, we'll see what I come up with when I move his furniture and things into his room.

I might be M.I.A for a few days until we are all settled in here, but I thought while I had a chance I would give you guys a quick update!

Hope everyone had a great weekend & the upcoming week is bright & fun!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment