Tuesday, April 5, 2011

VERY exciting news!! (Adoption!)

Chris & I got the phone call today! After waiting for 2 years to adopt, we got THE call!!! There is a gorgeous little girl who is "the perfect match" for us as the lady at the agency said! :) I almost dropped the phone with the excitement of the call, Chris & I have been waiting for so long to adopt, this is just amazing! We get to go tonight to meet this little angel! I can't even say how excited we are!!

The issue is, we are moving, which would require to move this sweet little one, twice in a short time. I know how hard that would be on her, and it scares me as to how the adoption could go because of it. BUT tonight we will have all the details and find out if this little one is 'perfect for us!' more like if we are perfect for her!

Goodness, I'm soo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment